Using EndNote, you can
Create your own library of references:
- Download references from databases,
- Generate references from PDF files,
- Organise your references into groups,
- Add keywords, labels and notes,
- Search and sort your references,
- Find, attach and annotate full-text PDF files.
Insert citations or footnotes and generate bibliographies:
- Insert in-text citations or footnotes into your documents,
- Generate bibliographies,
- Choose from thousands of citation styles, such as APA, Chicago, or Harvard and
- Easily change between citation styles.
Collaborate with others
- Use EndNote Online to share selected groups of references with others, or
- Share your whole EndNote library.
* EndNote is available for both Mac and Windows
We provide classes for Endnote contact your Liaision Librarian for classes OR walk in the Library and enquire more about the sessions !
- Walk In Sessions (One to One)
- Scheduled Sessions (Request by lecturers for their students)
- Workshops for Postgraduates
- Workshops for Staff
- Recap sessions and learn more on "whats new in EndNote"