Welcome to the Economics Subject Guide
The resources within this guide have been specifically chosen for their usefulness to those studying Economics. You can find useful databases, books, websites and more by using the tabs above.
Using this Guide to Help with your Research
These Research Guides are designed by Librarians to assist students studying at the University of the South Pacific.
Use the tabs along the top edge of this box to locate various resources. You can use this research guide to help you with class assignments.
The 'Getting Started' tab gives an overview of the steps you can take when researching an assignment in the University of the South Pacific Library. The following tabs cover the resources in more detail.
If you run into obstacles, please don't hesitate to contact the subject Librarian.
Finding Textbooks on Reserve for your Courses
Follow these steps to locate textbooks on closed reserve for your courses:
1. Go to the Laucala Campus library catalogue.
2. In the lefthand corner box under "Find Information" click "Closed Reserve."
3. Select your course from the dropdown menu (i.e. UU100) and click ok.
4. A list of your textbooks that are held at the main issue desk will display.
5. Write down the call number of the book you need and take it to the main issue desk. Items can be used for two hours in the library, and some items can be taken out overnight.